How We Are Protecting Our Patients During Covid-19
As the COVID-19 crisis continues to evolve throughout our nation, we know that many patients are hesitant about returning to certain activities and normalcies. When it comes to dental care, however, we have gone above and beyond to foster comfort and safety for patients who need to receive treatment in our office. At Buford Family Dental, we are not only carefully adhering to the guidelines given by the CDC and American Dental Association (ADA), but we have also taken extraordinary precautions throughout our office as well as implemented additional health protocols to keep our patients safe.
When visiting our office, you can expect the following promises towards your comfort, health and safety:
- Improved Cleaning And Hygiene Standards – While cleanliness has always been a cornerstone in our dental practice, we’ve taken our sanitation efforts and hygiene protocols to a whole new level. Our team will sterilize chairs and surfaces between appointments as well as require Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for our staff members and masks for each patient.
- Patient Screening And Daily Health Checks – Pre-screening is now a strict standard for anyone entering our office building. We will conduct daily health assessments of our staff as well as temperature checks for every patient that plans to be seen.
- Fewer Patients, Smarter Scheduling – By scheduling less patients and staggering appointment times, we can ensure that social distancing is attainable throughout your office visit. Our team members also encourage patients to wait outside the building or in their car until it is time to be seen in the treatment room. If you choose to wait in the waiting area, chairs have been set 6 feet apart to ensure social distancing.
- Virtual Dental Visits – Still not comfortable with coming to your dental appointment? That’s okay. Our practice offers teledentistry for patients who need to remain at home and virtually address their dental concerns with a skilled dentist.
- Advanced Equipment For A Cleaner Environment – We’ve also invested in cutting-edge technology and equipment to improve our air quality and promote a cleaner environment. In addition to using Isolite suctioning to minimize aerosols during your treatment, our office building is also equipped with an advanced air purifying system as well.
- A Safe Dental Visit For Your Family – During these unprecedented times, it may be easy to put off or neglect your dental care needs. However, your oral health remains essential to your health and well-being. You can trust that Buford Family Dental will continue to invest in and implement the highest level of protection for our patients so that you can give your smile the attention it needs. If you would like more information about our health protocols during COVID-19 crisis or if you wish to schedule a virtual appointment, please call today.